What to do if I am a self-isolating student?
It is really important to continue to engage with your learning. The information below explains how we want you to continue learning from home. We strongly encourage parents and carers to talk through the information below with students so that you can work together to get your learning from home right.
Show My Homework Student Help
How do I log in to show my homework (satchel one)?
- Go to the show my homework website https://www.satchelone.com/login
- Select ‘student’ from the tabs above the login window.
- Type in the name of the school, ‘Parkside Community School,’ in the space provided
- Then enter your password. Should be 10 characters long, it should contain a capital letter, a lower case letter, a number and a special character like ‘!’
- If you forget your password, click forgot password at the top of the screen. This will send an email to your school email address and if you follow the link, it will take you to a page to reset your password. Some of you may have done this in school recently, and Mr Hoben or the Pupil Support Centre may be able to tell you your password and save you the need to reset it.
Follow the link to see how to use Show My Homework.
This covers things like using the app, how to message a teacher for support, uploading and submitting work, completing quizzes.
Need some help?
If you need more advice on how to use Show My Homework (satchel one) then simply click the following link to take you to an advice page. Here you will find advice on how to message teachers, how to submit work, how to view overdue homework and even advice on how to use Show My Homework on your devices.
Show My Homework Parent Help
What is Show My Homework?
I’m a parent, and I need some help with Show My Homework.
Below is a video guide to help you get started with Show My Homework (satchel one)
If you need more detailed help on anything from logging in and checking homework, to using the app or adding multiple children to your account; simply click this link to take you to a guidance page.