Show My Homework Student Help
How do I log in to show my homework (satchel one)?
- Go to the show my homework website satchelone.com
- Select ‘student’ from the tabs above the login window.
- Click the "Sign in with Office 365" button
- On the Microsoft sign in page like seen below, write your full school email address.
- Make sure you type in your FULL email address, spell ‘Derbyshire’ correctly and include the ‘.sch.uk,’ as these things are easily missed, and will prevent you from logging in.
- Then on the Parkside logon page, enter your school password.
- Please note: This is not your previous Satchel:One password, but the password you log onto school computers with.
- If you forget your password, please fill in our ICT help form which will send a request directly to our ICT team.
How To Submit Work
Follow the link to see how to use Show My Homework.
This covers things like using the app, how to message a teacher for support, uploading and submitting work, completing quizzes.
Need some help?
If you need more advice on how to use Show My Homework (satchel one) then simply click the following link to take you to an advice page. Here you will find advice on how to message teachers, how to submit work, how to view overdue homework and even advice on how to use Show My Homework on your devices.
Show My Homework Parent Help
What is Show My Homework?
I’m a parent, and I need some help with Show My Homework.
Below is a video guide to help you get started with Show My Homework (satchel one)
If you need more detailed help on anything from logging in and checking homework, to using the app or adding multiple children to your account; simply click this link to take you to a guidance page.