How to order uniform
Parkside school ties and branded PE tops can be purchased directly through the school via ParentPay.
Parkside branded blazers can be purchased through Trutex at https://www.trutexdirect.com/
- When registering please use the code LEA00947SC to find our school.
- A catalog of Trutex items and a sizing guide can be viewed here.
- If you need help with your order, Trutex can be reached via telephone on 01200 421206
PE Uniform Expectations
In addition to the PE Uniform poster section below, please see the additional clarifications/expectations from our PE department:
- Our PE uniform is comprised of:
- Black tracksuit bottoms, leggings, or shorts
- A Parkside embroided t-shirt
- An optional Parkside embroided hoodie
- Additional layers may be worn underneath your PE kit (e.g. thermal base layers), but a Parkside embroided PE shirt or hoodie must be the top layer
- PE kit is expected to be brought in for every PE lesson, even if you are injured/ill
- Sanctions will be issued if pupils do not meet kit expectations
In September, we will be strongly enforcing our uniform policy. If/when you buy a new skirt, you must make sure that it meets the uniform policy.
- You can still opt to wear either tailored trousers or a skirt.
- Black opaque tights must be worn except in Term 6 where the summer uniform will be in place and white/black ankle socks can be worn.
- Local retailers stock different size fits of pleated skirts, including slim/plus fit sizes and longer length skirts. Our uniform supplier Trutex also supplies this style in 3 different lengths with different waist sizes including up to age 16+.
- We are not including skorts/culottes in our policy as our aim is to keep it as simple as possible to be clear and consistent about our expectations.In the past years we have allowed various styles of skirt to be worn, which has resulted in skirts not conforming to our policy of knee-length. Therefore to make it simple and clear to follow, only one type of skirt will be allowed.